Finding a Writer’s Backpack!
Since my cool V7 backpack has been tearing for several months now, I’ve been searching for a replacement/upgrade. And it’s surprisingly difficult to find a good list of backpacks, suited for an urban writer! Here are my requirements:
- It has to be black so it won’t pick up stains
- It must be durable (my V7 lasted 10 months before tearing)
- It has to have a laptop sleeve that fits a Chromebook
- Slim enough to wear around New York City and look cool
- Contain at least several organizational pockets for pens etc.
- Room for a book and a notepad
- Under $100
The following is the list I’ve compiled of backpacks matching my requirements:
And while I was searching, I came across this inspired post by Dustin Kidd, in which he discusses what he carries in his backpack. Cool!http://dustinkidd.blogspot.com/2010/01/whats-in-your-writers-backpack.htmlI’ll let you know what I end up deciding,
– The Wandering HumoristPS No one paid me to write this post, it’s just my own research y’all!