Since my cool V7 backpack has been tearing for several months now, I’ve been searching for a replacement/upgrade. And it’s surprisingly difficult to find a good list of backpacks, suited for an urban writer! Here are my requirements:
- It has to be black so it won’t pick up stains
- It must be durable (my V7 lasted 10 months before tearing)
- It has to have a laptop sleeve that fits a Chromebook
- Slim enough to wear around New York City and look cool
- Contain at least several organizational pockets for pens etc.
- Room for a book and a notepad
- Under $100